For PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. It is important to protect the personal data of our clients, and of all those who visit our website, and that is why they have developed a security policy that meets all the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and the New Law Organic 3/2018 of December 5 Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
In this way, the user claims to be of legal age, and that the data communicated are true, accurate, complete and current, taking responsibility for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of breach of said obligation.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you should not register as a user.
PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on the Internet pages of PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L.
The Internet pages of PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. They may contain links (links) to other third-party pages. Therefore, PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. You cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included in this website are the exclusive property of PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA AND ITS TREATMENTS
Your data will be processed by PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. Legal entity, with CIF B64131709, and registered office at C / BEETHOVEN, 16-20 P.I. CAN JARDÍ, 08191-RUBÍ (BARCELONA).
Our registration details: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 34972, Folio 7, Sheet Number B 256493, Registration 4
Our contact telephone number is 93 337 17 75 and contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
Your data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Fulfill the duty of information and obtaining consent required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data.
- Provide both potential customers and our customers with offers of products and services of interest.
- Carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management of our clients and / or suppliers.
- Manage inquiries, requests for information, budgets, requests, responding and answering them.
- Manage the provision of services, orders or products related to our commercial and economic activity.
- Manage customer service lines.
- Management of the processing of rights regarding data protection.
- In the event that you send us your resume or enroll in the different job offers that we can publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of staff, in order to offer positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the contribution of the required data is necessary, so its non-contribution will impede the continuity of the selection process.
Only in the event that you have expressly consented to it in advance, we will also process your data for sending commercial communications of our products or services, unless you express your will against it by any means. In any case, the authorization to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
What is the legitimacy we have for the treatment of your personal data?
|Sending information that you request
||Based on the pre-contractual relationship
|Provide information to customers about our products and services: Queue manufacturing
||Based on a legitimate interest
|Administrative, fiscal and accounting management of the transactions of the activity itself: manufacturing queues
||Based on the execution of a contract
|Marketing management and sending commercial communications about our products and services: manufacturing queues
||Based on your express consent
The data obtained are of identification and payment category to make the purchase through the web, and are the following:
– Contact form: name and surname, mobile phone, mail and company.
The purposes are:
– Contact form: treatment management of inquiries and requests for information made by you.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data collected is the consent given at the time of filling out the contact form.
The duration of the treatment is the same as the duration of the commercial relationship as our client or until the revocation of consent, or cancellation of personal data provided with consent.
However, from the date of termination of our contractual or commercial relationship, your data will be kept:
For the duration of the requested relationship or revoke your consent, at which time we will proceed to keep them duly blocked to meet possible responsibilities arising from the processing of your personal data for a maximum of 3 years.
In the case that it is our customer or supplier, your data will be kept:
Four Years for tax purposes: Accounting books and other books mandatory records according to the tax regulations that apply (IRPF, VAT, IS, etc.). Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law.
Six years for commercial purposes: Books, correspondence, documentation and supporting invoices issued and received, tickets, corrective invoices, bank documents, etc.). Art. 30 Commercial Code.
IS THERE AN OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE THESE PERSONAL DATA?
In the requested contact, it is necessary that you provide us with some contact information in order to address you in order to provide the service you request.
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT DOING IT?
Since we consider them necessary to be able to provide the service you request, if you do not complete the contact form, it will not be sent and your inquiry will be unfeasible.
With whom do we share the data?
PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. may communicate the personal data of users to third party service providers of PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. These companies are provided with only the necessary personal data for the provision of the service in question, which undertake to treat said personal data only and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes mentioned above.
PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. In its commitment to the privacy and protection of the User’s data, it will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantees the User rights protection.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. performs the processing of user data in the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), so it does not provide for any international data transfer.
RIGHTS OF USERS
While PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. own or process personal data, all users can, at any time and for free, exercise the following rights:
– Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we have about you;
– Right of rectification – right to correct the data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
– Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, as a user, you can request that the data we have about you be deleted from all our records;
– Right to the limitation of treatment – when certain conditions apply to be entitled to restrict the treatment;
– Portability right – right to transfer your data to another organization;
– Right to object – right to object to certain types of treatment, such as direct marketing;
– Right to object to automated processing, including the profile;
As a user, you have the right to claim as mentioned below.
If the user wishes to exercise any of their rights, they must do so by writing and with a copy of the DNI to the following postal address:
C / BEETHOVEN, 16-20 P.I. CAN JARDÍ, 08191-RUBÍ (BARCELONA) or email email@example.com
In addition, you can contact the Spanish Control Authority, SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY on its website www.aepd.es or at the postal address C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid Tel. 901 100 099 – 912 663 517
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. applies various appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of users, including the use of secure servers, firewalls, application and communications data coding.
The cookies policy of PRODUCTOS COLCAR, S.L. It is in a separate document that you can find by clicking here.